Sunday, November 22, 2020

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE

Personally, I'm offended that the holidays are here already. This year has felt like a month and a million all at the same time. But trees are up, Mariah Carey is inching toward the top of the Billboard Hot 100, and best of all, prices are slashing! I've put together a few great gift ideas for those of you who are feeling overwhelmed by the idea of hitting the mall-especially during a global pandemic. Let's go!

1. Gift certificate to Cherrie Darling Beauty! Okay, yes, I was obviously going to start with this one. This is the perfect gift for several reasons. First, you can make it out for any amount. Need to give a casual acquaintance something small? Box of chocolates and $10 gift certificate to yours truly...easy peasy! Second, you can choose to purchase a gift certificate for any service. If your wife has been hinting that she'd like to relax before she goes crazy because she recently became a distance learning teacher, you can gift her with a Deluxe Facial and take the guesswork out of it. Trust me, she'll be happy. Third, you can buy a gift certificate for people who don't even live local! You can send one to your cousin in California and they can schedule a Digital Consultation or purchase products that will be delivered to their doorstep. You can't go wrong! Plus, if you buy gift certificates during my Black Friday sale (Black Friday-December 1), you get 10% off! 

2. Image Skincare Hydrating Essentials Skincare Set. I've been using Image Skincare for 5 years now and there's a reason it's one of the best selling professional skincare brands-it works! I use a ton of Image products in my treatments and my clients are die-hard fans of several of their bestsellers. Image is offering several cute holiday sets, but this particular kit includes the Vital C Hydrating Facial Cleanser, Vital C Hydrating Anti Aging Serum, and Prevention + Daily Ultimate Protection SPF Moisturizer. It's an amazing starter kit that covers almost everything you need for a full regimen (throw a night cream in there and you're golden!). Separately, this kit would total $148, but bundled together, you get it for $126! Plus, if you order during my Black Friday sale, shipping is FREE! 

3. Customized product gift sets. I can work with any budget to help you design a gift for someone in your life. I use several different lines in my treatment room and can honestly create anything from a sample bag filled with lots of goodies to test or a full blown regimen. There are certain things that ALL people need in their routine, such as lip balm, SPF, moisturizer, and cleanser. I can help you choose what will work best for your recipient and make sure it doesn't break the bank. No matter how much you have to spend, I can make it happen.

4. If you're local, you should definitely check out everything The Willows has to offer. I joined the team at The Willows a few months ago, and while a fire in our building set us back a little, we're still kickin' in our temporary space and have plenty of options to take care of all your wellness needs. Lori does massage, reiki, cupping, and other types of wellness treatments. Let's face it, we've all had a stressful year. What would be better than getting a massage and then popping into my treatment room for a facial? Nothing I can think of! After grabbing a gift certificate for CDB, grab one to see Lori for one of her amazing sessions! While you're at The Willows, you have to check out Deb's shop, Under the Crystal Moon. There are sooooo many pretty, shiny things! Really cool, unique gifts. I don't know much about crystals, if I'm being honest, but Deb is a wealth of information and guided me toward the perfect choices for me to keep on my bedside table. I'm willing to do ANYTHING to suck the negativity out of 2020 and put some happy vibes into it instead. At The Willows, you can find something for everyone, and best of all, for any budget! 

5. Stocking stuffer ideas. You can't go wrong with any of these. They work for any skin type or condition! Image Skincare's Ormedic Lip Enhancement Complex (my number one bestseller, $22), a hydrating or anti-aging sheet mask ($7), Four Star Favorites sample kit ($22), or Skin Script's Cucumber Hydration Toner ($12.50). Pop one of these into a stocking with some chocolates and you're good to go!

There are so many amazing businesses that need your support right now. Restaurants seem to be getting the most attention (and it's certainly well deserved), but don't forget about your small bookstores, family owned hardware stores, consignment shops, boutiques, etc. I know that it might cost a few less dollars to go to Target and that Amazon can get your stuff delivered in less than two days, but Target and Amazon are going to be just fine. Our small businesses will not. So yes, my gift guide is filled with stuff that will support my business, but there are many out there that could also use your support. I highly recommend making your next shopping trip closer to home and opening your eyes to some of your local spots that you might have never noticed before! Some really awesome spots in my neighborhood of downtown Bethel? Relay Bookhouse, Disc & Dat, Occasions, Byrd's Books, Britt's Nail Bar, Putnam House, J. Lawrence, and Portofino. There are so many more! Visit an old favorite or try something new. Either way, shop local!

If you have any questions about gift certificates, treatments, products, or anything at all, just send me a message. I'm happy to help!

Happy Shopping!

Cherrie

cherriedarlingbeauty.glossgenius.com

instagram.com/cherriedarlingbeauty

facebook.com/cherriedarlingbeauty


No comments:

Post a Comment