Thursday, March 5, 2020

LET'S GET IT STARTED IN HERE

Welcome to my blog! I know that you probably already follow me on Instagram, like my page on Facebook, read my newsletters, etc. and are wondering why on earth you'd want to hear me ramble on (and on and on) another platform...but I think is the best way for me to relay bigger pieces of information that you can refer back to at any time. I mean, I can discuss the importance of exfoliation and how the skin functions better because of it on an Instagram post, but will you actually stop scrolling to read that long caption? Not likely.

So here's what you can expect from this blog: me talking too much (a given), me going off on tangents (you already expect this if you read my newsletters), me finding a pun in everything...but also the good stuff. I'll be sharing my reviews on makeup and skincare products, my thoughts on current beauty trends, things I think you should stay away from, how to make your beauty routines work for YOU, overviews on certain treatments, FAQs, why staying consistent is the key to results, etc etc etc. Honestly, I won't be following any rules with this, other than that everything in this blog will align with my business' mission-combining affordability and quality so that EVERYONE has the chance to add a little luxury to their life. Because let's be real, no matter how many pros out there say that "skincare is not a luxury, it's a necessity" we all know that's not the case. Necessities are food, water, shelter, etc. Of course, taking care of ourselves is important, however we choose to do so. But I'm aware that spending your hard earned dollars on beauty treatments is a choice, and I'm so honored that you choose me. I love this industry and I'm proud of the way that I run my business. Rest assured that I am 100% upfront with you all and will never try to sell you something I can't actually provide. Let's leave that to the car salespeople, shall we?

I hope to post every other week, but I work a lot so I can't promise that. I'll do my best to try, though (which is pretty much the same thing that most of you tell me when I remind you that you should be exfoliating😝). I would absolutely love for you to send me some questions or things you might want covered in future posts, so don't hesitate to let me know if something is on your mind. Everything I talk about on the blog will be written in a way that everyone can understand, too, so I hope to be able to teach you a couple of things along the way. I'm excited! I hope you are too. Be on the lookout for the first REAL post coming next week(ish)!

love & lipstick,
Cherrie

cherriedarlingbeauty.glossgenius.com
instagram.com/cherriedarlingbeauty

2 comments: